April 14, 2011

USA: Minimum Advertised Prices of upcoming devices from Verizon leaked?


How many devices does Verizon has that they have not yet launched? The rumored, Motorola DroidX2, the Samsung Droid Charge, the LG Revolution, and the Incredible 2. Now ask me, why have I not posted about the Motorola Droid X2? Well, I don't know. I may have been just ignoring those news about it. Anyway, don't worry when it becomes official, I'll be blogging about it.



So, that's the alleged and leaked MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) from Verizon. Those dates you see on the third column are not launch dates. Those are the dates that anyone (third party retailers) can advertise a device together with their lowest possible price. Of course, when the time comes that the MAP period ends, then you should see ads on these devices to go down.

Of course, when things get official, like I always say, your guy right here will be keeping you posted and updated.


Source: DroidLife


TechPump's 3rd Poll Question (direct Facebook Question link) is out! Cast your votes now!



0 Comments :

Post a Comment