April 14, 2011

USA: Let's Talk to start taking pre-orders of the T-Mobile G-Slate tomorrow


When was the last time I posted about the T-Mobile G-Slate? I can't remember but I can remember that T-Mobile USA have confirmed the pricing of the tablet to be at $529.99 and aside from that I also posted about MobileCity taking pre-orders of the device for $699.99. Now, don't go to the comment box and ask me, why is MobileCity asking for a much higher price than T-Mobile? I can't answer that question.




Let's Talk have also announced via a Tweet that they will start taking interested customer's pre-orders starting tomorrow, that's Thursday. Unfortunately though, we still do not have a confirmed date when T-Mobile or LG will be launching the G-Slate in the US.



The G-Slate, like it's international version the Optimus Pad, will feature an 8.9" WXGA (1280 x 768) 3D touch screen display (the first 3D capable tablet), a 1GHz nVidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor, a 5MP rear facing dual-camera, and runs on Android 3.0 Honeycomb.


Source: PhoneArena


TechPump's 3rd Poll Question (direct Facebook Question link) is out! Cast your votes now!



0 Comments :

Post a Comment