February 29, 2012

Apple iPad 3 to be announced on March 7


Before I start, I want you all to know that I have not received any invites for this event, apparently. The photo you see above is courtesy of Mashable. Anyway, the Cupertino-based company has started sending out invites to an iPad event which is bound to happen come March 7, which is exactly a week from now. What to expect? The iPad 3! Although the invite does not say anything about an iPad launching, almost all tech blogs say it is, and by my reckoning, it is also. So, for those who are waiting to see what the iPad 3 will actually look like (I know a lot of you have been reading reports about leaks and rumors about the device) this is the day you have all been waiting, right? I am waiting for this day to happen too and is excited about how the device will look like and will it truly pack a quad-core processor. Mark your calendars guys!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment