August 24, 2011

US' Samsung Galaxy S II gets teased and is coming soon


Samsung is set to drop a big announcement in the US come August 29th in New Yorck City, which is believed to be no other than the announcement of the US' version of the most awaited Samsung Galaxy S II. Today, though, Samsung Mobile USA has a video that, I believe most if not all Android fans out there will truly enjoy and get that excitement up and running. Head over the break to check it out.






So, what do you think? I think it's really time for Sammy to announce and unveil to the US market what they will be getting come August 29th. Of course, I'd be blogging about it as soon as I get the information and when that happens, I'd love to present to you all the US' version of the Samsung Galaxy S II and it's specs of course.

August 29, the date to mark your calendars, I already did mine.


Source: Pocketnow

http://techpump101.blogspot.com/2011/08/usa-samsung-will-be-hosting-event-in.html

0 Comments :

Post a Comment