March 31, 2011

HTC Pyramid gets photoed and leaked, again


Another leaked photos of the HTC Pyramid which is yet to be announced by HTC gets photoed and leaked again. I do not know about you but I think that metallic, very HTC, band at the phone's behind is sexy for me. It may be just like the HTC 7 Mozart but it really works.





The photos, apparently, were exposed by XDADevelopers, so I say thank you to them! These leaked photos just, yet again, confirms the fact that it is the HTC Pyramid and is running on the Android platform. We had this phone sitting by another HTC device, the HTC Desire HD but the phone was not turned on or was it just on sleep mode?

Oh wait, my source says that the display on the Pyramid is a 4.3" (940 x 540) qHD display which means? It's 3D capable! Oh yeah, after the HTC Evo 3D here comes another HTC 3D phone! Great! It is also said to be running on Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread and sports HTC's 3.0 version of Sense UI.

Anyway, since the phone is yet to be confirmed or announced by HTC, the specs we have with it may still change. I hope HTC will announce the Pyramid soon and with that I can finally list it's official specs. 


Source: PhoneDog

0 Comments :

Post a Comment