February 13, 2011

LG officially unveils LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad ahead of MWC 2011


Well, I checked my planner and I do not have anything that says LG unveiling of their Optimus line prior to MWC 2011. Anyway LG have released a presser announcing their LG Optimus 3D and the Optimus Pad ahead of the MWC 2011. Head over the break to see the official specs of these devices.




LG Optimus 3D specs:

  • 1GHz  OMAP4 dual-core processor
  • "dual-core, dual-channel, and dual-memory architecture"
  • Full 3D capabilities: viewing, sharing and recording
  • 4.3" WVGA glasses-free 3D display
  • HDMI out
  • DLNA
LG Optimus Pad specs:
  • Android 3.0 Honeycomb
  • 1GHz nVidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor
  • Built in 3D camera
  • 8.9" WXVGA (1280 x 768) touch screen display
  • 15:9 aspect ratio
  • Full HD 1080p video decoding
Of course these are just the tip of iceberg. If I get more detailed specs of the device asap, I'll post them. Stay tuned. I can already smell the scent of MWC 2011.


Source: Unwired View



TechPump

Promote Your Page Too
Follow TechPump101 on Twitter



Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment