December 14, 2010

Nokia E7's launch is pushed to Q1 in 2011


I do not know if I should be surprised with this news or if I should even blog about it. Reuters have reported that the Nokia E7 will not be in store shelves until Q1 of 2011. The reason that I am not surprised is that all of my posts regarding the phone's availability all say Q1 of 2011 or "early 2011".





The delayed launching of the handset is to “ensure the best possible user experience”. I hope that we will not see another N8 launching in 2011 that kept on being pushed back. True, that Nokia might have problems in the smartphone market in 2010, but I am hopeful that the world's largest mobile phone manufacturer will spring back up in 2011.

Like the Nokia N8, the E7 is a penta-band WCDMA and is a quad-band GSM phone. Unlike the N8, the E7 has a physical sliding QWERTY keyboard. But like the N8 though, it runs on Symbian^3 with a 4" AMOLED display with ClearBlack technology, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 16GB of storage, an 8MP camera with HD video recording at 720p and dual LED flash, HDMI connector, and a 1200 mAh battery
.

Source: BGR



TechPump

Promote Your Page Too
Follow TechPump101 on Twitter





Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment