December 14, 2010

LG Star (Optimus 2x) shows off HDMI and puts the Galaxy S to shame


I am confused, so it took me a while to get everything straight. To not confuse you, my readers, I want you to look at that photo and think of nothing else but the Star. Although it is given a codename of the Optimus 2x when unveiled yesterday in Korea, let us just think of it as the LG Star, the phone that got benchmarked and puts all other Android smartphones to shame.


The LG Star (Optimus 2x) is yet to be released but LG unveiled it yesterday together with the LG Mach. The news we have today comes from two videos that made everything really clear what the LG Star is really here for. But before I show you those two videos let me just refresh of you of my older posts where a video of the LG Star, the iPhone 4, and the Samsung Galaxy S (GT i9000) was put head to head in a browsing challenge.

After you viewing that here comes the two videos that made the LG Star back into the limelight again. The first video you will be watching is a video of the handset showing off it's HDMI out feature.




You might not be surprised with that, because I was not. I mean shouldn't it be like that normally? Ok, moving on, the next video below shows off the LG Star against the Samsung Galaxy S. Now after watching that video, you tell me what you think of the handset that is said to be "launching within the next few months".






Source: Endgadget




TechPump

Promote Your Page Too
Follow TechPump101 on Twitter






Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment