September 21, 2010

Globe iPhone 4 list of prices


I went to Globe's website and checked the pricing for the iPhone 4 which is already accepting your reservations, much like a pre-order in foreign countries, unfortunately I was not able to find what I am looking for. So I went to the internet's largest search engine, Google, and googled it. A friend of mine asked me how much the cash out would you have to shell out in order to get the phone on a plan. Good question because I do not know the answer. So it prompted me to do a bit of research.

The best that I can come out is this. First, for a prepaid iPhone 4, no contracts.

iPhone 4 16GB: Php 37,499
iPhone 4 32GB: Php 43,699

For those who want the phone tied up with a contract here are the prices and how much you should shell out in order for you to get the phone.


I'm sorry for the photo being so small. Click on it to view the full size of it. I do not know if these are the official price listing. But this is the best that I can get over the internet. Will update if Globe posts the price listing for the phone, officially.

Via: Technogra

0 Comments :

Post a Comment