August 12, 2011

Google+ gets games


Google have officially launched Google Games inside Google+. Google say that their games on their social network allows you to "control over when you see games, how you play them and with whom you share your experiences. Games in Google+ are there when you want them and gone when you don’t."



Evidently on the photo above, a new button will be added on your Google+ homepage which has actually started rolling out as we speak. Currently, I still do not have this on my Google+ but when I have it I will certainly try playing games on Google+. But I am not really fond of playing games on social networks. 



Anyway, Google assures us that it will be easy to ignore games on Google+.
" Your stream will remain focused on conversations with the people you care about."
Anybody out there who already has the Games button on their Google+s? Hit the comments section below and tell us what you think about it.

Source: Google 


0 Comments :

Post a Comment