April 14, 2011

BlackBerry Touch Monza 9860 gets an official promotional video

There are actually two leaked, I should say, promotional videos of two different yet-to-be-announced BB smartphone. This is about the BlackBerry Touch Monza 9860. We know that tomorrow, BlackBerry is set to launch the PlayBook at an event in New York City. During that event I am expecting the company to unveil, if not all, some of the BlackBerry smartphones that got leaked before the announcement of the said event. Anyway, check the promo video after the break.





I do not know about you but I am very excited with this device being unveiled tomorrow. Rumor has it that this device will be sporting a 1.2GHz processor. If my instincts are right, then I believe its a dual-core CPU. If it ain't 1.2GHz of single core power is, I think, good enough for a BlaclBerry device. 

What are your thoughts? 


Source: N4BB



TechPump's 3rd Poll Question (direct Facebook Question link) is out! Cast your votes now!



0 Comments :

Post a Comment