February 2, 2011

Ovi Maps 3.06 released and now available for download


Well, I do not use this service or app, if you allow me to call it that way, I might be wrong in what I am saying here but I'll try my best to keep everything correct if I did make a mistake, please refer to my blog's disclaimer page. Anyway, Ovi (Nokia) just released the latest version of the Ovi Maps. 





I am not aware of what the previous version offers so I really can't make any distinction between this version and the older one. So I will just be telling you that Ovi Maps 3.06 is now available for download. 

Ovi Maps comes pre-installed in most Nokia phones so if you have Ovi Maps on your device then just do the update through the app's update feature. Before this version came into the limelight, you need to have a cable and connect your device to a PC to download the street maps but with 3.06 you can do that straight from your phone. Ovi suggests you update with a WiFi connection since downloading maps data are huge (if you have WiFi capability on your device) otherwise, do it over-the-air.


Source: Nokia Conversations



TechPump

Promote Your Page Too
Follow TechPump101 on Twitter



Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment