December 23, 2010

Samsung SCH-I5210 LTE smartphone photoed going over at Verizon



Whenever I read/hear the abbreviation LTE, which is as far as I know a 4G network that Verizon is trying to advertise for some time now. I might be wrong in saying that LTE is yet to be Verizon's version of Sprint's 4G network but whatever the real score is, LTE is really coming into town.




Gizmodo have received a photo of a Samsung handset with a front facing camera, running on Android 2.2 Froyo, Verizon branding, and this device supports the LTE network. We are still yet to get the codename for this device right here but as what you can see in the photo it's the Samsung SCH-I520.

So far we have two LTE handsets that are going to rain down the Earth, this one and the HTC Incredible HD or you might also want to call it the HTC Mecha.


Source: BGR


TechPump

Promote Your Page Too
Follow TechPump101 on Twitter




Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment