November 8, 2010

Dell's Stage UI going to the Dell Streak and unofficially works on an HTC Evo 4G


HTC Sense, Samsung TouchWiz, Sony Ericsson TimeScape, Motorola MotoBlur, and the plain stock Android UI are the UI's I know that are currently in the market right now. Dell is up for the game of offering the best UI for the Android OS too with their Dell Stage UI. I'm kind of in the middle with this. I like HTC's Sense UI a lot, not to mention their new Sense on the HTC Desire HD and the Desire Z. Samsung's TouchWiz is, for me, OK. Sony Ericsson's TimeScape on the updated Xperia X10 to Android 2.2 is gorgeous, MotoBlur isn't getting much love, maybe it makes the performance of the device laggy? I haven't tried or seen it work yet but base on videos I've watched its modest. But lets turn our attention to the Dell Stage UI.





The Dell Stage UI got me in between. I kind of like it but I also kind of not like it. But anyway this UI will go into the Streak, of course, when your Streak gets the Android 2.2 Froyo update. In Japan though, Endgadget just "learned that's going to happen this winter in Japan when the Streak launches on SoftBank at the very least, as both are advertised for early December there,". Here's another video of the Stage UI but running on and HTC Evo 4G.




What do you think of the Stage UI?


Source: Endgadget




TechPump

Promote Your Page Too
Follow TechPump101 on Twitter






Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment