October 25, 2010

Adobe Project Rome Preview launched - create, edit, and publish in one app


I have this on my computer now and I have signed up. It's an Adobe Air based application where you can do some amazing stuff with, publish and share all in one place and app. It can either be launched in a web browser or it can be installed in you system as an application. Either way, Adobe have made something very revolutionizing, I don't know about you but I like it.





I haven't played around with the app just yet but I'd be crazy if I don't. It runs on Mac OS X and Windows.
"Project Rome is mix of old-school desktop publishing, graphical editing, animation and content publishing. You can create everything from business cards, to newsletters or even full web-sites within the tool and then publish the content to your favorite social networking site or to an Adobe hosted account. It comes with a lots of built-in templates or you can create your own and share them through Adobe. " -TUAW-
Just watch the videos and be amazed how much you can do in just one application.



You can download Project Rome by clicking here.

Source: TUAW




Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment