September 10, 2010

Rumors around the "iPhone 5"

Photo grabbed from Unwired View

Rumors, rumors and more rumors that most of the time are realized. Apple, today, who does not know Apple? Its the consumer electronics brand that everybody wants a piece of its device.

Anyway, you've heard about the iPhone 5 when I posted and wrote about it in the past right? Well, if you haven't click the link on the previous sentence.

The rumor by the way is about the iPhone 5's CPU or if you are more comfortable in using the word processor then let it be. It is said that Apple is ditching Infineon, their current CPU supplier, except for two devices running on Apple's A4 chip, which I think is the iPad and the iPhone 4, and my thinking is right, over for Qualcomm, the famous CPU supplier of many of HTC's, if not all, latest smartphones. My source also said that it takes for a company from the designing of a device up to its marketing phase averagely takes about 18months long, which adds the last piece of the puzzle why we are hearing this rumor. 

As per my previous post about this "iPhone 5" of it all, I think that Apple is announcing or rather teasing all of us and categorizing this as a rumor because they do not want to make the new iPhone 4 owners to feel that they have bought a device that is one of Apple's biggest bloopers. But anyway, I'll keep my ears, eyes and nose for this one. and will be updating you with the latest happenings on this rumor. Hope it comes true though, isn't it amazing how fast a device can become a predecessor?

Via: Unwired View

0 Comments :

Post a Comment