September 10, 2010

Endgadget's Toshiba Libretto Review


Photo grabbed from Endgadget
The Toshiba Libretto the first and I think is the only netbook in the world that features a dual capacitive touchscreen. Its a revolution on its own and Toshiba I think is trying to set a new standards in netbook technology and where this technology should be going. Anyway its for me a cool netbook, if I set aside specification standards I set for a good netbook. I know this netbook's specs won't make it with my set standards.
Toshiba Libretto as most of you might notice did not make that much noise. I was surprised actually, because this netbook is one of a kind and is, like what I've said, a revolution. Anyway hit on the source link below to read the full review from Endgadget.
Via: Endgadget

1 Comments :

Karl Caneda said...

Nice... How much is it?

Post a Comment