September 12, 2010

6th Gen iPod Nano into a wrist watch

So, ok im late with this thing over here. Not that I have not posted anything about the 6th gen iPod Nano but with the wrist watch of it all. I was simply not interested about it but I noticed that this is going around and around over my news feeds so I told myself, I think I have to at least post something about it, right? Just to let people know what is new and keep you all updated, right?
So here goes, after Steve Jobs have announced and unveiled the new line of iPods coming within this month and when he got to the point of unveiling the iPod Nano 6th gen he was even saying that this might be a wrist watch or at least he thought of it.
The new Nano is said to be made as a wrist watch, yeah a multi touch wrist watch that is capable of playing music. But is it ok if the idea of a headset always plugged into your wrist watch amazing? Well, I will leave the answer for that to yourselves but it truly is cool, I mean the idea of it all.
My source said that the limits of the Nano's looks-like-iOS-but-can't-run-apps-like-iOS operating system, made me read the line over and over again for me to understand the whole point. So it means basically that the "OS" that is running on the Nano is not iOS. So my question, what is it? Anyway, you can already buy these colored straps over at Country Comm, if you are really excited of buying one even if the iPod that will be strapped into it is not yet available.
Via: Gizmodo

0 Comments :

Post a Comment