April 13, 2012

Google Plus gets a major overhaul - simpler, smoother, and faster


Google has totally overhauled Google Plus to something I like. Google+ today, if you already have it, is a much faster - as if it ain't fast before - and a simpler social network. I thought the revamped site is pretty and certainly did what it is set to do, to make sharing and viewing posts a lot easier and whatnot. The stream now displays bigger photos and video previews and links are displayed better than before. I already have the new Google Plus and when I went to look at my profile page, viola! Facebook Timeline is in Google Plus, only better. For those who still does not have the new G+, Google is still rolling it out so you should get it soon. Watch a video after the break showing you what has changed over at Google's Facebook killer.






0 Comments :

Post a Comment