October 7, 2010

New features on Facebook - Groups (with Group Chat), New Dashboard (Applications), and Download your info



Facebook just posted on their blog that they have 3, actually 4, new features! A very overhauled Groups plus group chatting (only available if your in a group), a new dashboard for your applications and what permissions you have given it and infos like what application you have used recently, and lastly download you info, this allows you to download your information stored in your Facebook profile in just one downloading session. Well, I'm sorry if I'm describing the features inaccurately but that's how I understood it. Anyway click on the source link below to watch the videos on Facebook blog, it explains the new features better than I do. Anyway, I still don't have these features on my Facebook, but I know it'll come! So if you have it try it now!


Via: Facebook


Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment