October 22, 2010

Facebook launches three most requested features (Photos)

click to enlarge
This update/news is all over my feed reader I tried checking on my Facebook feed if they have announced this new improvement, and it seems they did not announce this, so I checked, and viola! Drag and drop feature on Facebook photos. We can't deny, that the biggest social networking site is always giving us new things to improve our experience with Facebook. You can try to check this new feature out on your own photo albums and have fun dragging your photos around. Unfortunately, I think I still don't have that feature where I can drag and drop my albums, oh well, it's gonna come to me soon. Head over the break to see the other features that Facebook has added into their site.




click to enlarge
Another feature that Facebook have included is the uploading of high-resolution photos directly to your albums. You can also download the exact high-res photo also from the album and get they same resolution that the photo was uploaded.

And finally the In-Line Photo Browsing which allows you to view photos from your news feed and you would never have to open a new tab to view your friend's photos. You'd still be on your homepage while you are viewing photos. This feature is also not yet in my Facebook.






Source: TechRadar




Share

0 Comments :

Post a Comment