September 15, 2011

Google Goggles 1.6 makes your smartphone camera a lot smarter


Most of you, if not all, that has an Android smartphone know what Google Goggles is right? Most of you also know what the application does whenever you use it, right? Then this should be simple for you. Google released an updated version of Goggles putting the application's version up to 1.6. What should you expect from this update?



Goggles 1.6 will make your smartphone camera even smarter. By simply taking a picture of something, Goggles will work in the background and will try to get something out of that photo (e.g. photo above).
"Let’s say that I’m going on vacation, and I decide to use my Android-powered phone as my primary camera. Goggles would identify landmarks, paintings and other interesting objects in my photos. I can share these facts about my vacation with my friends right from my Goggles search history."
Photos you took will only be seen by Goggles if you enable the Search from Camera feature.
  • launch Google Goggles
  • tap Menu > Settings > Search from Camera
Get Goggles 1.6 from the Android Market and enjoy taking photos with the application and see how smart you smartphone camera gets when you have this application installed.


Source: Google


0 Comments :

Post a Comment